For more information on posting a job opportunity with ACC, please visit here or email Daniel Jagdmann at DanielJ@ACConline.org.
Project Manager, Aviation
LOCHNER, a leader in transportation engineering, is currently seeking a Project Manager, Aviation for the Lenexa, KS office. LOCHNER provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of roadway, bridge, rail, aviation, and transit projects.
• Planning, design and construction management services
• Project management – Provide PM oversight on airport design projects
• Client management – meet with clients, regulators, and agencies to develop strong professional relationships.
• Business Development – Assist in development of new business via client meetings and participation in promotional activities.
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. license required
• A minimum of 10 years of consulting experience in engineering within the aviation field.
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledgeable of FAA design criteria and standards
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Word and Excel programs as well as experience on aviation related projects
LOCHNER provides a family oriented environment with exceptional opportunities for professional success. Come join the LOCHNER team and build your career with us! Please submit your resume and salary requirements online here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action - M/F/D/V
Mead & Hunt
Airport Environmental Planner
This position is available in the following office locations: Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, Santa Rosa, CA, or Sacrament, CA. If you would like to learn more about these position or apply please visit our website at http://meadhunt.com/careers/. The deadline to apply for these positions is October 29, 2019.
Aviation Project Manager
Apply at T-O Engineers Careers http://to-engineers.com/
T-O Engineers is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer with seven or more years of experience to join our thriving Aviation Group, either in the Boise area or Spokane. Candidates need to have a Washington or Idaho PE certificate as well as have extensive design and project management experience. Duties will include project management, client development, project design, preparation of drawings, and construction inspection. Strong computer and communication skills are a must.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering
• Idaho or Washington PE or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
• 7 years minimum experience in the civil engineering field
• Extensive airport design and project management experience a must
• Computer skills a must, including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Ability to lead existing staff and develop new staff as needed to support growth of the aviation group
• Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
• Flexible Schedule
• ½-Day Fridays
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Personal / Sick Leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
• Discretionary Profit Sharing
• Training and Education Opportunities
Massachusetts Port Authority
VDC/BIM Senior Manager
The VDC/BIM Senior Manager would be responsible for the oversight of all MPA VDC/BIM Activities including standards, updates as needed and enforcing these standards throughout the contract/construction elements of new vertical construction projects for all Massport properties. Other responsibilities include direct contact and coordination with the design teams and prime/trade contractors to ensure MPA’s needs with respect to BIM and Virtual Design and Construction are met. This person would enforce the QA/QC standards to determine whether deliverables meet or do not meet the required BIM Standards and ensure that any deliverables that are not in compliance are ultimately corrected and redelivered to Massport.
For full job description and to apply, please visit us at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/massport. Deadline 11/5/19 EOE
Port of Oakland
AIRPORT NOISE ABATEMENT/ENVIRONMENTAL AFFAIRS SUPERVISOR
SALARY: $11,104-$13,752 per month
The Port of Oakland is recruiting for the position of Airport Noise Abatement/Environmental Affairs Supervisor. This position will be responsible for the research, development, implementation, and coordination of the Airport's noise abatement, air/water quality control, and fuel spill programs. The position involves a great deal of public and industry contact.
The successful candidate will possess education and experience that reflect the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for the position. A typical combination would include a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in air transportation, airport management, environmental planning, or a related field PLUS three years of experience in environmental work, including one year in noise compatibility planning or monitoring.
For full job description and to apply, please visit us at www.portofoakland.com. Deadline 8/5/19 EOE
Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority
Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management
The Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority (RTAA) is seeking an individual with management experience directing the planning, design and/or construction of large public works projects to lead a diligent and capable team as the Vice-President of Planning, Engineering and Environmental Management (VP). The VP is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for providing administrative direction, oversight and coordination for the department. The VP will manage and oversee the development, modification and improvement of airport plans, and the design and construction of large capital projects at a Part 139 Airport, including program planning, budgeting, design, contract procurement and quality assurance, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. A fully completed official online RTAA Employment Application must be received by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 4, 2019. For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/renoairport.