ACC LUNCH & LEARN ONLINE PROGRAMS
Distinguish your company's expertise and proficiency; showcase your innovative and state-of-the-art products and services.
By hosting one of our four exclusive 2018 ACC Lunch & Learn Online Programs, your company can exhibit its unique message directly to your preferred and prospective customers through ACC's vast aviation network (let US do the work for you)!
Your $5,000 ACC Lunch & Learn Online Program Features:
- A 60-minute online educational/training* program on a topic that highlights a distinctive attribute of your organization. Designate your most qualified and knowledgeable experts to participate as presenters.
- ACC will distribute weekly email marketing promotions for your Lunch & Learn Online Program to the ACC membership and aviation industry. This is over 5,000 invitations to a broad and diverse audience of airport development expert professionals.
- Your organization will receive a customized registration link for your Lunch & Learn Online Program to send your own personalized complimentary invitations to your preferred and prospective customers.
- Your Lunch & Learn Program will be prominently displayed on the ACC Website and in the 2018 ACC Institute Online Training Programs course catalog of upcoming educational offerings.
- With ACC's state-of-the-art training system, you can produce a dynamic interactive program that allows the integration of YouTube videos, branding, PDFs, certificates of completion, registration lists or participants, a library of training materials, recording of your presentation, and mobile, laptop, tablet and desktop availability.
To reserve one of the four prominent 2018 Lunch & Learn Online Programs, contact Lisa Deyo at email@example.com or call (703) 683-5900 with your date of choice and to discuss further details.
- July 12, 2018
- August 9, 2018
- September 27, 2018
- October 18, 2018
*It is recommended that your Lunch & Learn Online Program not be a company commercial to maximize the level of participation/interest you receive from the ACC membership/aviation industry. Provide content addressing engineering, planning and/or architectural issues and industry challenges - with a focus on how your company's knowledge, expertise, products and services help airports find solutions. Programs that include presenters from airports, consulting firms and vendors are also extremely valuable and well-received.