ACC Members Foundation
The ACC Members Foundation's goal is to offer financial support for educational and research activities that foster growth of airport development related services. With your help, ACC hopes to build a foundation that can have a positive impact on the future of the airport development industry.
As the ACC Members Foundation grows, we aim to contribute to and/or create the following programs:
- Scholarships to ACC events
- Provide a technical education
- Support member volunteer efforts
- Support initiatives that provide the airport industry with key statistics and figures
- Improvements to the ACC membership, as well as the community of the airport industry.
- The ACC Members Foundation is a 501c3-exempt organization under the rules of the IRS.
- The Young Professionals program improvements and benefits, including the annual ACC YP Innovation Competition; YP networking receptions at industry events; free webinars for the YP forum members that feature lessons learned and best practices.
Thank You Past ACC Board Chairs for Your Kind Donations
- Keith Thompson, donation in the memory of Ted McCagg
- Ed Parrish
- Roddy Boggus
- Mike DeVoy
- Evan Futterman
- Paula Hochstetler, donation in memory of Charles Chambers
- Ron Peckham
- Don Bergin
- Belinda Hargrove
- Monty Wade
- Oris Dunham
- David Peshkin, donations in memory of Ed Beale and Armen DerHohannesian
A thank you to all of our 2018 Raffle Ticket Purchases, which helped raise $4875 for the foundation.
Thank You to Our Recent Donors
HMMH would like to acknowledge their donation
in the name of Nick Miller and his recent contributions to HMMH and the