ACC EXCELLENCE IN PROCUREMENT AWARD
The ACC Excellence in Procurement Award recognizes the airport sponsor that has exemplary procurement and contracting practices, including the utilization of qualifications-based selection (QBS). The award provides examples of model procurement policies and helps ACC promote good, effective practices.
The purpose of the Excellence in Procurement Award Program is to:
- Recognize and reward airport sponsors among their peers for their quality procurement and contracting practices
- Improve the procurement processes that airport sponsors use and encourage sponsors to use good selection and contracting practices for all procurements
- Educate other airport sponsors on the value of QBS selections and good procurement / contracting practices
- Facilitate efforts by consultants working with airport sponsors to improve their procurement and contracting processes
- Protect the QBS process from legislative changes by getting support from airport sponsors.
For more information on nominations, contact Matt Griffin at MattG@ACConline.org.