ACC LUNCH + LEARN WEBINARS
Are you interested in getting your message out to your target audience? Consider sponsoring an ACC Lunch + Learn webinar!
ACC launched the ACC Lunch + Learn webinar program in the Fall of 2010. These webinars cover the latest trends, equipment and technologies that affect the airport development community. ACC Lunch + Learns are sponsored, allowing free registration for participants to watch the webinar with others in their office or on their own.
Why Sponsor an ACC Lunch + Learn?
- Reach a broad and diverse number of airport development experts in a cost effective way.
- Past webinars have included 50 to 100 sites, with numerous participants at each site. Target your message to both airport owners and airport development companies.
- Showcase your expertise and products using ACC’s vast aviation network.
The cost to sponsor an ACC Lunch + Learn webinar is $4,000. This price includes:
- E-mail distributions of the webinar invitation to over 5,000 aviation professionals, with your logo included.
- A webinar listing and your logo on the ACC website.
- Frequent mention of the webinar in the ACC Weekly e-newsletter.
- Availability of the presentation after the event to the general public.
It is recommended that Lunch + Learn webinars not be an overt commercial. Rather, effective webinars have been centered on technical issues and discussions, with a focus on the sponsor’s expertise and products that help airports find solutions. Webinars that include presenters from airports, consulting firms and vendors are also extremely valuable.
To propose a Lunch + Learn webinar, fill out the Lunch + Learn webinar worksheet and submit it to ACC Director of Regulatory Affairs and Education Matt Griffin.
If you have any questions, or would like to sponsor a Lunch + Learn offering, contact Matt Griffin at +1 703-683-5900 or MattG@ACConline.org.